& Ratifying Corporate Contracts
– Opening the company’s tax file and extracting the basic data document and tax card for the company/establishment.
– Participation in the Chamber of Commerce and obtaining the commercial register of the company or establishment.
– Participation in the General Organization for Social Insurance and opening the insurance file for the company or establishment, as well as the employees.
– Dealing with the Industrial Development Authority and participating in the Federation of Egyptian Industries (for industrial and service activities) and obtaining all necessary licenses to practice the activity of the company / facility.
Preparing & Submitting
Starting from opening the tax file to ending all tax disputes:
– Submitting monthly tax returns (general value added tax).
– Submission of quarterly returns (work earning tax).
– Submission of quarterly returns and settlement of Form 4 Deduction and Collection (Deduction and Collection System under Tax Account)
– Examination and termination of stamp tax. Submit annual returns (income tax for natural and legal persons).
– Conducting a tax examination and appearing before internal committees and tax appeal committees (general taxes and value added taxes).
– Establishing and designing accounting systems for establishments and companies.
– Activating and monitoring internal control systems.
– Audit works and assurance services.
– Expressing an opinion on the financial statements and financial reports prepared by the management of the facility.